Account
About
Get Tested
Get Verified
Sex Edutainment
Member Convos
Birth Control STI/STD
  •  

Where is the line between confident and cocky?
Quote20.06.2013 13:410 people like thisLike

This dude, Mr. Hoinsky, has written a guide to be awesome with women.  Men are always wondering how confident to appear to women to seem attractive yet not arrogant or cocky.  I would be most women would say, too much confidence is a bad thing..but is it REALLY?  Do women get turned on my men who over step the bounds of confidence and do whatever they feel?  How many times have you seen women let men get away with almost anything while dating or in a relationship.  Kind of like that girl Mimi on Love and Hip Hop, her bark is huge, but she puts up with ERRYTHING.  I think she likes it on the low.  I don't know, you tell me.  Here are some of the quotes:

‘Grab Her Hand and Put it Right on Your Dick:’

“All the greatest seducers in history could not keep their hands off of women. They aggressively escalated physically with every woman they were flirting with. They began touching them immediately, kept great body language and eye contact, and were shameless in their physicality. Even when a girl rejects your advances, she KNOWS that you desire her. That’s hot. It arouses her physically and psychologically.”

“Decide that you’re going to sit in a position where you can rub her leg and back. Physically pick her up and sit her on your lap. Don’t ask for permission. Be dominant. Force her to rebuff your advances.”

tumblr_inline_mgqf2qTy0b1ryb0hd.gif

Quote20.06.2013 14:231 people like thisLike

I have no issue with sexual confidence/cockiness. Some women (cough, cough) like the feeling of being controlled SOMETIMES, and even if dude's package is less than desirable, sometimes he can make up for it with other talents. To me, it shows that he cares enough to provide a well-rounded and enjoyable experience. Now, that whole Stevie J tomfoolery I think is just for show. In his case, there's a thin line between confidence and being simply disrespectful.

Quote20.06.2013 15:010 people like thisLike

@cyprismoon Do you agree that women take more to a dude that has a little disrespect in his game?  I think women like to be challenged with a little disrespect because they think they can school someone, or change them.  Since women think with their hearts, that line between disrespect and respect is many times blurred.

Quote23.06.2013 16:080 people like thisLike

'I luv that shit"! Like August Alsina's hit with Trinidad James. Everyone knows that at the end of the day, we looooove us a cocky individual. It is sexy, no doubt! This nutt has been cracked a few times just off cockiness, attitude and confidence. Been there, done that, got the tee shirt! He doesn't even have to look good, just clean up well and constantly be on that arrogant shit! Since I been in Atlanta the past 12 years, (the official city of stunners, closeted men, and under cover hating women) I have confirmed that it's all about attitude, swag and a little luck. But, my little thirsty blog addicts, there is a line! If he has a problem with distinguishing the proper time and place for his "lights, camera, action", then "Houston we have ourselves a potential problem". As we valet the Bentley, YES THAT'S THE PROPER TIME, the bedroom, YES THAT'S THE PROPER PLACE, in the club, NO, meeting my family for the first time, NO! So, if I got a dude that knows how to turn it on and turn it off. He just may be a keeper! "I will be at Macys picking out fine china like Chris Brown".

STRYCHNINE
Quote24.06.2013 10:220 people like thisLike

@fearfactor There is never room for disrespect when it comes to a woman you are courting. Or any woman for that matter. There is such a thing as being sarcastic, or cocky to some extent. But I think that disrespect is crossing the line. Any woman who respects herself will not let anyone, and particularly any man, disrespect her.

Quote24.06.2013 19:050 people like thisLike

I think it is all about balance.  There are times where aggressiveness is appropriate, but there are times where being more suggestive and passive is appropriate as well.  The trick is to always keep her guessing.

Quote25.06.2013 07:570 people like thisLike

@Fearfactor, yes there are women that will accept levels of disrespect just to either say they have a man or to feel controlled by one, for whatever reason.  If that's his thing, fine. If I decide to deal with him, that's my own fault.

Quote25.06.2013 09:330 people like thisLike

Are we talking about physical/sexual confidence/cockiness...or cockiness as a whole? Those are 2 separate things to me.

Quote31.07.2013 11:100 people like thisLike

There is a very fine line between giving advice to men on being sexually aggressive and harassment/date rape. I have heard of  many instances where women often feel violated, but can not distinguish between a mild grope, a misunderstanding of sexual attraction,  or rape versus " did he hear me say stop?". Yes we are talking about casual encounters; but does this crack the door for more sexual aggressiveness when "stop" or "no" really means just that ? Moreover this advice to have men be more cocky and sexually aggressive may lead some males be directly in harms way woman's part or a burly older brother. Let's be real some dudes can get away with this behavior ( Idris Alba) and some just can't ( Insert awkward looking guys name here). Each male needs to gauge the female and her particular love language. This is not to say that all attractive males get a pass. I have shut plenty of sexy men down in that department , simply because I found it to be a complete turn off. Everyone is different. You may lose out on a great girl by groping her too soon, and listening to too much Tariq Nasheed. #justsaying

groping-korea-sexual-harassment.jpg • 58.1K • 0 downloads